ASUS Z97-DELUXE (NFC&WLC), iZ97, Vga DP, 4xD3,WiFi
Кат. номер: 1121035
В момента продуктът не е наличен.
- Производител: ASUS
- Приложение: Desktop
- Дизайн: АТХ
- Процесор/цокъл: INTEL
- Чипсет: iZ97
- Памет: DDR3, 4 слота за памет, 32 GB max, 1333 MHz, 1600 MHz, 1800 Mhz, 1866 MHz, 2000 MHz, 2133 MHz, 2200 MHz, 2400 MHz, 2600 MHz, 2666 MHz, 2800 MHz, 2933 MHz, 3000 MHz, 3100 MHz, 3200 MHz, 3300 MHz
- Интерфейси: HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, SATA3 6Gb/s, Dual Gigabit LAN, WiFi, USB 3.0, PCIe 3.0, M.2 Socket, SATA Express, Bluetooth, NFC
- Екстри: EPU, TPM, Thunderbolt
- Multi-VGA поддръжка: SLI + CrossFire
- Аудио: 8-CH(HD), S/PDIF Optical
Детайлна информация / Технически характеристики
One-click total system optimization and fastest 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity, plus innovative and easy-to-use NFC Express 2 and Wireless Charger technologies!
- 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5 – One click, total system optimization!
- Smart bundled with ThunderboltEX II/DUAL, NFC Express 2 & Wireless Charger – Upgrade to super-fast Thunderbolt™ 2 and touch with the future
- M.2 & SATA Express - Speed up your system with lightning-fast 10Gb/s transfer speed
- Crystal Sound 2 & dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet — a game-winning combo!
- ASUS HomeCloud with 802.11ac Wi-Fi - Access your PC remotely and stream multimedia content anywhere, anytime
- Proven quality – 5X Protection. 1000+ compatible devices. 7000+ validation hours.
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. Your PC is smart with ASUS 5-Way Optimization. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system based on real-time use – so you get superb CPU performance, everyday energy savings, ultra-stable digital power, cool and quiet fans and now even networking and audio settings that are tailored for the apps that you are using. In short, 5-Way Optimization ensures that your PC is perfect for gaming, entertainment, productivity or just about anything else!
- Games run swiftly and smoothly with high performance, prioritized bandwidth and vivid sound
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing and ensure extreme cooling efficiency when gaming
- Movies play without stutter
- Energy waste is reduced so you'll save money
Fan Xpert 3 puts 4-pin/3-pin CPU and case fan controls in one place. It scans each fan's characteristics and delivers custom settings for each fan based on the dedicated area temperatures detected by hardware thermal sensors. Make sure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise. Fan Xpert 3 supports hardware-level PWM/DC combo mode for both the CPU and case fans. It even can reduce the CPU fan speed to below the default minimum, for extra-quiet and power saving operation during light loads.
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
Now you can drive memory up to 3300 (OC)! Our exclusive T-Topology design provides superb memory overclocking capability under full load by minimizing the coupling noise and signal reflection effect. The memory channels are equidistant to the CPU, providing the most balanced control over multiple memory modules and enhanced overall memory compatibility.
SATA Express provides up to 10Gbit/s data-transfer speeds from two PCIE 2.0 lanes, resolving the higher bandwidth request in the near future. The current SSDs consume up to 550MB/s, which is close to saturation point for SATA 6Gbit/s connections. Backwardly compatible with up to two SATA drives, SATA Express is the next-generation connectivity standard — and ensures that you and your system won't get left behind.
With two native PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 10Gbit/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system drive, making your whole PC work that much faster. It supports Intel® Rapid Storage Technology to ensure even faster access to data, refresh applications automatically and awake from sleep in just seconds!*
ASUS ThunderboltEX II series are the first Intel®-certified Thunderbolt™ 2 add-on card, offering the flexibility to upgrade your own build to Thunderbolt 2 technology whenever you want. You can enjoy bi-directional transfer speeds up to 20Gbit/s — that's four times (4X) faster than USB 3.0! Experience video in incredible detail on the latest 4K/UHD (ultra-high-definition) displays while using bandwidth-hungry storage devices at the same time.
The distant sound of enemy footsteps. You turn, focus, and unleash a crackle of rapid gunfire. Another frag for you! As a gamer, you know that only the swiftest actions win the game, and that's why you need exclusive ASUS Turbo App — an intuitive tuning panel to boost everything to secure your victory in your favorite titles! Overclock your CPU, prioritize game data across your network and optimize the audio settings for fantastically clear audio and in-game-chat. History is written by the victors, so don't go to war without Turbo App.
makes you part of the game
Crystal Sound 2 makes short work of optimizing audio settings for the way you want to listen, be it gaming, chatting, watching movies or relaxing to your favorite music. Onboard physical shielding, professional engineered design and premium components, including Japanese-made audio capacitors and operational amplifiers (op-amps), result in sound output that has exceptional clarity and fidelity. Discover a whole new dimension of superior audio and get ready to rule!
The difference between defeat and victory can be measured in milliseconds. That's why ASUS motherboards are equipped with state-of-the-art networking technology that puts your frags first
Turbo LAN with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology adds even more lag-reducing support and intuitive user interface. It allows you to lower lag with no expert knowledge – by up to 1.45X! If you're a tweaker, use Advanced Mode for hardcore controls.
Faster, smoother gaming – always. Intel® Gigabit Ethernet has the serious double advantage of communicating directly with CPUs and offering high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor's workload, so there's more power for your game and your gameplay.
ASUS engineers used IxChariot, an independent network-assessment test tool, to determine just how much quicker Intel Gigabit Ethernet deals with the smaller (sub-256 byte) UDP data packets that are vital for responsive gaming. The results are in — and with Z97 your game-data packets flow up to two times (2X) faster than competing gaming-LAN technologies!
ASUS HomeCloud creates a world without boundaries. It lets you access your PC remotely, stream multimedia content to wherever you want, and manage all your stuff from anywhere — no matter where it's stored. Use the built-in Wake on WAN feature to remotely wake and control your PC with a single smart device, anywhere and anytime. It even turns your hard drive into a private cloud, removing worries about storage limits. With HomeCloud, your PC becomes the gateway to your world.
Wi-Fi GO! gives you complete control of your PC — even when you're away from home! Access your forgotten files at home, work on your PC while your are in the traffic or outside. Plus one step to manage all your public clouds or sync files among your PC and devices in a click.
Enjoy your PC's multimedia content —anywhere! Pipe music from your PC while sipping coffee in a café or sit back with friends and stream a favorite movie to a smart TV. With ASUS Media Streamer, your entertainment goes wherever you go.
Interact with your PC and smart devices wirelessly and efficiently with NFC Express 2 and Wireless Charger! Tap to control your PC or pop down your mobile gadget and charge, as if by magic. Wires are so last century.
Intel® LGA1150 4th, New 4th & 5th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors Ready
This motherboard supports Intel® 4th , New 4th and 5th Generation Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors in the LGA1150 package, with iGPU, memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, 2-channel (4 DIMM) DDR3 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes. This provides great graphics performance.
Intel® Z97 Express Chipset
The Intel® Z97 Express Chipset is a single-chipset design that supports Intel® LGA1150 4th, New 4th & 5th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, Z97 provides a maximum 6 USB 3.0 ports, 6 SATA 6Gb/s ports and 1GB/s M.2 support for faster data retrieval. Moreover, the Intel® Z97 Express Chipset also supports iGPU functions, letting users enjoy the latest Intel integrated graphics performance.
Intel® Smart Response Technology
SSD speed with HDD capacity
Uses an installed fast SSD (min18.6GB available capacity required) as a cache for frequently-accessed data. Key benefits include reduced load and wait times, and lower power consumption through the elimination of unnecessary hard drive spin. This technology combines SSD performance with hard drive capacity, operating up to 6X faster than a hard drive-only system.
Intel® Smart Connect Technology
Auto application refresh and shorter wait times
Your computer can receive web updates with fresh content for selected applications, even when the system is in sleep mode. This means less time waiting for applications to update and sync with the cloud, leading to a more efficient computing experience.
Intel® Rapid Start Technology
Instantly awaken your PC from sleep mode
Allows your computer to quickly resume from a low-power hibernate state in seconds. Saving your system memory to the designated SSD, it provides your computer a faster wake-up response time, while still keeping energy use low.
- CPU Intel® Socket 1150 for the 5th/New 4th/4th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 22 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Chipset Intel® Z97
- Memory 4 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR3 3300(O.C.)/ 3200(O.C.)/ 3100(O.C.)/ 3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/ 2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/ 2600(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/ 2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/ 1866(O.C.)/1600/1333 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- Graphic Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort /Mini DisplayPort ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4960 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- Supports Mini DisplayPort with max. resolution 4960 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
Supports up to 3 displays simultaneously
DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant, supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays
- Multi-GPU Support Supports NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion Slots 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) *1
4 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Storage Intel® Z97 chipset :
1 x SATA Express port, compatible with 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M Key, type 2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)*2
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology, Intel® Rapid Start Technology, Intel® Smart Connect Technology *3
ASMedia® SATA Express controller : *4
1 x SATA Express port,
ASMedia® PCIe SATA controller : *4
2 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), black
- LAN Intel® I218V, 1 x Gigabit LAN, Dual interconnect between the Integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY)
Intel® I211-AT, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
Gigabit Intel® LAN Connection- 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) appliance
- Wireless Data Network Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
Support ASUS Wi-Fi Go! Utility
- Bluetooth Bluetooth V4.0
- Audio Realtek® ALC1150 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 2
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel MIC Jack-retasking
- High quality 112 dB SNR stereo playback output and 104 dB SNR recording input
Audio Feature :
- Absolute Pitch 192kHz/ 24-bit True BD Lossless Sound
- DTS Ultra PC II
- DTS Connect
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- BD Audio Layer Content Protection
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Audio amplifier: Provides the highest-quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
- Top notch audio sensation delivers according to the audio configuration
- EMI protection cover to prevent electrical noise to affect the amplifier quality
- USB Ports Intel® Z97 chipset :
4 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue)
Intel® Z97 chipset :
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
ASMedia® USB 3.0 controller :
6 x USB port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, 4 at mid-board)
- Special Features 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5
- Whole system optimization with a single click! 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ Power Control, Fan Xpert 3, and Turbo App together, providing better CPU performance, efficient power saving, precise digital power control, whole system cooling and even tailor your own app usages.
ASUS 5X Protection :
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 16 Phase digital power design
- ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Short circuit damage prevention
- ASUS ESD Guards - Enhanced ESD protection
- ASUS High-Quality 5K-Hour Solid Capacitors - 2.5x long lifespan with excellent durability
- ASUS Stainless Steel Back I/O - 3x more durable corrosion-resistant coating
ASUS TPU :
- Auto Tuning
- GPU Boost
- TPU switch
ASUS EPU :
- EPU switch
ASUS Digital Power Design :
- Industry leading Digital 16 Phase Power Design
- Industry leading Digital 2 Phase DRAM Power Design
- CPU Power Utility
- DRAM Power Utility
ASUS Wi-Fi GO!
- Wi-Fi GO! Function: Cloud GO!, Remote Desktop, Remote Keyboard & Mouse, File Transfer
- Wi-Fi GO! & NFC Remote app for portable smartphone/tablet, supporting iOS 7 & Android 4.0 systems
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger+
- USB Charger+
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
- USB 3.0 Boost
- Disk Unlocker
- Turbo LAN
- Crystal Sound 2
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-pipe solution
ASUS EZ DIY :
- Precision Tweaker 2
- ASUS O.C. Tuner
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 2
- ASUS USB BIOS Flashback
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Push Notice
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-Code
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
Special Memory O.C. Design
Overclocking Protection :
- ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
Fan Xpert 3
NFC EXPRESS 2
- NFC one-touch features: Video-to-go, Photo Express, Remote Desktop, Quick Launch, Windows 8 Login and Bluetooth Pairing
- Operating System Support Windows® 8.1
- Back I/O Ports 1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
2 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
6 x USB 3.0 (blue)
4 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
6 x Audio jack(s)
1 x Mini DisplayPort(s)
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi GO! module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v4.0
- Internal I/O Ports 2 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.0 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
2 x SATA Express connector: black,
1 x M.2 Socket 3 for M Key, type 2260/2280 devices
1 x TPM header
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
4 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (4 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x EZ XMP switch
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s) (Q-Connector)
1 x DRCT header(s)
1 x MemOK! button(s)
1 x TPU switch(es)
1 x EPU switch(es)
1 x Power-on button(s)
1 x Reset button(s)
1 x Clear CMOS button(s)
1 x USB BIOS Flashback button(s)
- Accessories User's manual
6 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x NFC EXPRESS 2 box with 2 extra USB 3.0 ports + NFC EXPRESS tag + ASUS NFC EXPRESS utility
1 x ASUS 2T2R dual band Wi-Fi moving antennas (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compliant)
1 x external USB 3.0 cable for NFC EXPRESS 2 (120cm)
1 x Wireless Charger
1 x micro USB-to-USB cable for Wireless Charger (120cm)
1 x power adapter for Wireless Charger (5V DC, 2A, 10W)
1 x ThunderboltEX II/DUAL card *5
1 x ASUS TB header cable (linked from an ASUS motherboard's TB header to ThunderboltEX II/DUAL card's TB header)
1 x ASUS TB header convertor (9-pin to 5-pin)
1 x DisplayPort cable *6
1 x mini DisplayPort Cable *6
1 x SLI bridge(s)
1 x Q-connector(s) (2 in 1)
- BIOS 64 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI2.7, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 2.8, ACPI 5.0, Multi-language BIOS,
ASUS EZ Flash 2, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified log,
F12 PrintScreen, F3 Shortcut functions, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- Manageability WfM 2.0, DMI 2.7, WOL by PME, PXE
- Support Disc Drivers
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Form Factor ATX Form Factor
12.0 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
- Note *1 : The PCIe x16_3, USB3_E56 and SATAExpress_E1 connectors share the same bandwidth. The PCIe x16_3's default setting is in Auto mode that automically optimizes the system bandwidth. If you use two of these connectors, the system automatically disables the unused connector.
*2 : M.2 Socket 3 shares bandwidth with SATAExpress_1
*3 : These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
*4 : These SATA ports are for data hard drivers only. ATAPI devices are not supported.
*5 : Ensure to install your ThunderboltEX II/DUAL card in PCIeX16_3 slot, and configure the bandwidth to x4 mode in BIOS for better performance if needed.
*6 : Provides link from the motherboard's DisplayPort to the DisplayPort IN port on the ThunderboltEX II/DUAL card.