Cooler CPU CM Hyper 212X, Intel & AMD
Кат. номер: 1301289
В момента продуктът не е наличен.
- Производител: Cooler Master
- Тип охладители: Въздушни с вентилатор
- Предназначение: За Процесор
- За процесор/цокъл: За AMD процесор, За INTEL процесор, socket AM2/AM2+/AM3/FM1/FM2, socket 775, socket 1155, socket 1156, socket 1150, socket 1151, socket 1366, socket 2011
- Опаковка: Retail
Детайлна информация / Технически характеристики
The hyper 212X includes a PWM controlled fan and provides incredible 9 dBA low noise with a maximum of only 27.2 dBA. Exclusive CDC™ and X-Vent technology, Funnel shaped aluminum fins and a series of perforated dimples create a CPU cooler that is optimized for great heat dissipation. The universal bracket designs ensure easy and worry free installation on every platform.
- Exclusive X-Vent Technology - Vents are placed at a 45 degrees angle around each heatpipe.
- Patent “V” Shaped Array - Funnel shaped aluminum fins and a series of perforated dimples guide the airflow towards the heatpipes.
- Patented CDC™ Technology - 4 Continuous Direct Contact Heatpipes create a gap-less contact surface.
- Optimized fin design - Aluminum Fin Array with Tunnel Effect layout creates micro vortices that boost the airflow and circulate it around the heatpipes.
The latest in the extremely popular Hyper 212 series, Cooler Master’s Hyper 212X is based on the same patented CDC Quad heatpipe array as the 212 EVO but features several improvements that boost performance and further reduce noise. Thanks to our brand new Smart Engine and POM bearing, the 212X is incredibly durable and will virtually last a lifetime.
Positioned in a 45 degree angle and surrounding the heatpipe, each fin-blade features X-shaped vents that create areas of high and low air pressure, resulting in several controlled vortices. These small and chaotic turbulences produce strong gusts that reduce overall airflow but improve airflow where it matters the most – next to the heatpipes.
Patent “V” Shaped Array
Funnel shaped aluminum fins and a series of perforated dimples guide the airflow towards the heatpipes. The combination of both of these patent technologies results in notably higher airflow over the heatpipes and the adjacent fin area, which ultimately reduces CPU temperatures.
The specially designed X-Vents act similar to tiny airplane wings and prevent deadspots behind and between heatpipes. The combination of these patented technologies results in a notably higher airflow over the heatpipes and the adjacent fin area, ultimately reducing CPU temperatures.
Patented CDC™ Technology
4 Continuous Direct Contact Heatpipes create a gap-less contact surface for unmatched cooling efficiency.
Optimized fin design
Aluminum Fin Array with Tunnel Effect layout creates micro vortices that boost the airflow and circulate it around the heatpipes.
Supports all current CPU Sockets
Fast and easy to install and extremely reliable, our famous X-Bracket mounting system is compatible with all current sockets.
|CPU Socket||Intel® |
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||120(L) x 79(W) x 158(H) mm|
|Heat Sink Dimensions (LxWxH)||116(L) x 51(W) x 158(H) mm|
|Heat Sink Material||Aluminum (Fins) |
|Heat Sink Weight||492g|
|Heat Pipes Dimensions||ø6mm|
|Fan Dimensions (LxWxH)||120(L) x 120(W) x 25(H) mm|
|Fan Speed||600-1,700 RPM ± 10%|
|Fan Airflow||24.9 - 82.9 CFM ± 10%|
|Fan Air Pressure||0.3-2.03 mmH2O ± 10%|
|Fan Life Expectancy||40,000 hrs|
|Fan Noise Level (dB-A)||9-27.2 dBA|
|Bearing Type||Rifle Bearing|
|Fan Connector||4-Pin (PWM)|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12 VDC|
|Fan Rated Current||0.1 A|
|Fan Power Consumption||1.2 W|